Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chapter Twenty

WARNING: This chapter contains strong language and graphic sexual content with nudity/pictures.

I know where Ebony will be. It makes perfect sense. She knows me, but I know her just as well.

To perform a spell like this, even if she’s eventually going for exposure, she’ll need a secluded, abandoned area. And I inadvertently showed her just the place when I brought her back.

She’s going to be at the old cemetery that I brought her back in. And that’s where I’ll go. Fortunately, this spell also requires one preliminary step during the night of the new moon, which is imminent. That will be my trophy card. I’ll have to stop her on that very night. Timing will be of the essence, but there’s nothing else I can do.

I’ve been going to that abandoned cemetery for the past several days. But so far I’ve had zero luck. She hasn’t been there. I feel like a private investigator, or a stalker, staking out the place. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe she’ll be somewhere else.


Sadly, I’m about to give up hope, because tomorrow night is when the new moon will make its appearance. Or, to be more literal, it won’t make any appearance. The sky will be dark tomorrow night, and that’s when the inevitable will happen. It’s when the curse will take hold of Dominic and take him from me.

It’s a terrible thought to cross through my mind. I can’t let this happen. I know where Ebony will be tomorrow night, but the timing sucks. If I don’t execute this plan flawlessly, everything will be fucked up forever.

“Can’t you just drop a house on her?” Dominic asks me.

“I wish it were that simple.”

“Lydia, you can do this,” he tries to reassure me. I think he’s started to realize that I might actually have a chance at stopping my little sister, so he’s even become more optimistic.

Which will make the situation even worse if I fail.


“I’m just so afraid, Dominic,” I break down. I don’t like to show weakness. It’s not becoming to me. But I can’t help it. I guess I’ve been underestimating the severity of this whole ordeal until now. I’ve been telling myself that everything will be fine, that I’ll beat this curse and my sister, and that Dominic won’t be harmed at all.

But have I been living in a false sense of reality all this time? Am I truly that deluded?

“Of course you’re afraid,” Dominic tries to reassure me. “You have a lot at stake here.”

“Dominic, that doesn’t help.”

“Sorry. Look, whatever happens, just know that I love you. Okay? Fuck this other bullshit. Fuck this witchcraft crap. Just focus on the good stuff.”

“If this doesn’t work, there won’t be any good stuff left.”

Dominic grasps my shoulders, bringing part of his dominant nature to the surface as he stares me in the eyes.


“Don’t think like that,” he commands. “If you think something bad will happen, then it will. So stop worrying about it. Do what you can and give it your best shot. That’s all anyone can do for whatever they’re trying to accomplish.”

I know he’s right. I know the incantation by heart, I have the bloodstone, and more than that, I have the determination. And I have the power. Ebony’s magic is evil, but if my powers are equally as dark, then maybe I have an even better shot at bringing her down.

“I’ll do this,” I say with renewed determination. “I won’t let her win. There’s no way in hell I’ll give her the satisfaction.”

“That’s the attitude I like to see, sheila.”

“Thanks, Dominic. For everything. For sticking by me after finding out what I am, for being so supportive, not to mention when you helped me with Abel.”

“Hey, I always stick by my girl.”

“I wasn’t your girl then.”

“No, but I always hoped you would be.”

With that, Dominic sweeps me into his arms and plants a kiss on my lips.


I eagerly return the kiss, savoring the delectable taste. I also savor every touch Dominic gives me, which begins as passionate and turns to erotic.

Before I know it, we’re back in the bed. Dominic hovers above me, his expression one of pure arousal.


I hold onto his shoulders as I return his gaze. He leans down and kisses me again, and I can feel him pitching a tent through his pants. We shed our clothes and gaze tenderly at each other once more in nothing but our underwear, his hands interlacing with mine, sliding slightly down the bed.


“I love you, sheila,” Dominic utters to me as he suckles against my neck. “Forever.”

“Forever,” I whisper back.

“And I really mean that,” he says, suddenly solemn. “I don’t want us to be just this anymore. I don’t want us to be just boyfriend and girlfriend and bang. I want us to be life partners.”

“Dominic, are you…?”

“Lydia, I want you to be my wife.”

I nearly topple off the bed.


Is he seriously proposing to me? In the sack? Where we’re half-naked? When he may die tomorrow?

And I thought I’d heard everything.

“Should I maybe not have said that?” he asks.

“No, it’s just…it surprised me, that’s all.”

“Well, you know I’m direct. So what do you say?”

“I say…I love you, Dominic. But that’s a big decision, and it’s not one I can make right now.”

“Not while we’re in bed together.”

“Not under these circumstances. Not with all the shit that’s going on.”

“If I die tomorrow, I’d like to at least know what your answer would be.”

“Damn it, you aren’t going to die!”

The lights flicker angrily as I push myself off the bed. I’m tired of hearing him talk like that. I was just starting to see the silver lining in this gray cloud, and he has to cover it up again with his pessimism. One minute he’s sanguine, the next he’s the opposite. His mood swings are starting to give me a whiplash.

“I’m sorry,” Dominic says as he comes up behind me, spins me around and cups my chin. “I guess I shouldn’t have even asked.”


“That’s not it. Please, just…don’t talk about dying anymore. And let me deal with my sister before I do anything else.”

“Fair enough. But right now, I’ve got something I need to take care of.”

“What?”

“I need to finish ravishing you.”

With that, he pushes me against the wall and smacks his mouth against mine once more.


I greedily kiss him back and reach down to grab his throbbing member, pleased that it didn’t go flaccid at my outburst. He groans against my mouth as he picks me up and carries me over to the bed. He tosses me down on it and hungrily strips me of what little clothing I have left.

We’re done beating around the bush. Our foreplay lately has been a heavy make-out session. Now, Dominic removes his own underwear and enters me while I’m lying supine on the side of the bed. Another new position. This guy never runs out of ways to surprise me.


“Oh my God,” I moan in ecstasy. “That feels so good.”

“You’ve missed this, haven’t you, sheila?”

“So much.”

“How much?”

“A lot.”

“Tell me, Lydia. Tell me how much you’ve missed my huge cock inside you.”

“I’ve missed it, Dominic. I love having you inside me. Now please, put that big bad boy to use!”

“How do you want it this time?”

“I think slow and passionate is great, but I need it rough right now.”

“Your wish is my command.”

He thrusts deep inside me, burying himself in so far that it feels like I might tear apart. I scream, begging him to go faster, yet at the same time wishing he would stop. It’s a mix of pain and pleasure, a lethal combination.

“Cum for me, sheila,” Dominic grunts as his balls slap noisily against my butt cheeks due to his relentless pummeling. Something about him commanding it in that sexy accent, especially with his huge cock buried inside me, always sends me over the edge. I let go, a wave of pleasure crashing over me as I feel my release.

But Dominic isn’t finished yet. He positions me fully on the bed now and resumes his earlier position on top of me. He spreads my legs wide and enters me again.


“Jesus Christ,” I pant as I grasp the duvet. It’s been so long since we’ve been this erotic. I’ve honestly missed it. This man can give me pleasure in any way that I need it – slow and sensual or rough and exotic. But that’s not the only thing he’s good at. He’s a good person and a perfect gentleman. He’s the epiphany of perfection.

And I refuse to lose him.

“Don’t stop,” I beg, as much for what he’s doing to me as for his loving me. I can’t even begin to imagine life without this man. Now, more than ever, I’m determined to stop my sister.

“Fuck,” Dominic grits his teeth as he lifts one of my legs even higher and also reaches his climax.


We’re both gasping for breath as we wrap our arms around each other in a cocoon of post-coital passion. Even with my sister hanging in the balance, plus the cops undoubtedly still trying to pin two murders on me, I know without a doubt what I want. I do have an answer for Dominic.

“Dominic,” I say to him. “I’ve made a decision.”

“And what would that be?”

I turn to face him. “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I’ll marry you. I’ll be your wife.”

Dominic leans over and touches his finger to my check.


“You’ve just made me the happiest man in the world.”

“And you’ve made me the happiest, and luckiest, woman in the world. No, not woman. Person.”

“I don’t know about that.”

“I do.”

Dominic smiles as he wraps his arms around me. I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt so content, so peaceful. I only hope the feeling lasts.

6 comments:

  1. Well if all else fails, at least Lydia will always have her memories of Dominic lol. But I'm rooting for them, she'll be able to atop Ebony in time. Kinda awkward time for a proposal lol, but I understand. I would probably do the same thing if I thought I was about to die. Where is Ebony?, it doesn't sit right with me that she's just gone like that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, she'll have some very good memories of Dominic! Hopefully that isn't all she'll have though. And yeah, Dominic felt he should probably pop the question while he still had the chance to, so Lydia knows how he really feels about her. As for Ebony's disappearance, she could be anywhere, but I bet Lydia will see her sister again soon...thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. LOL @ the proposal. Dominic has bad timing. Here's hoping they both make it out of this alive. I wonder what evil Ebony's plotting, her disappearing act makes me very uneasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, the proposal was pretty bad timing, but Dominic figured he should get it out there in case he dies. Hopefully they do both make it out alive. As for Ebony, she could be anywhere, but I bet Lydia will be seeing her again soon...thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. They should get married in the morning. That way, if he does die, she at least has the money. heh
    She has a lot at risk, Dominic being her biggest loss if she fails. Even if she does get rid of her sister, won't the love curse still be there? :( I feel bad for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, she would have the money indeed! And as long as Lydia gets rid of her powers before the next new moon, Dominic will be safe, because she'll no longer be a witch. :)

      Delete